God Made A #HR Professional

by Matthew Stollak on Sunday, February 3, 2013

There were lots of mediocre ads during the Super Bowl.

However, the ad of the night, for me, was the Dodge Ram Farmer ad, featuring some brilliant still photography, and the iconic voice of Paul Harvey.  Check it out below:

 

I anticipate that SHRM is rapidly working on a "So God Made A HR Professional" ad, perhaps in time for the Annual Conference in June.

So, if you were SHRM...

What should the ad say?

Who should do the voice over?

4 comments

The voice over has to be done by Mark Stelzner !! That's a given.

by Steve Browne on February 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM. #

Steve - Good one....no love for Juana Hart Akers...with Hall & Oates background music?

by Matthew Stollak on February 3, 2013 at 10:01 PM. #

I want James Earl Jones or Sam Elliot as the voice.

by John Jorgensen on February 4, 2013 at 10:59 AM. #

How about me? I could do it in my Charlton Heston or Orson Welles voice.

by Anonymous on February 5, 2013 at 7:37 PM. #

Leave your comment