My list of 444....

by Matthew Stollak on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

top HR bloggers?  Heck, No!

Instead, it is the number of articles that I have assigned to my HR Spring seminar beginning on Monday.  In fact, it may be more, since there are several e-books listed that contain a number of articles within them. Overkill?  Perhaps.

Most HR textbooks are not up-to-date on what HR professionals have been discussing over the past couple of years, and it is hoped that my students will be minimally conversant on the current hot topics, even if they have already been beaten to death (engagement, big data, gamification, etc.)

The students have already had at least one HR class, and the list is far from comprehensive, but I hope it gives them an idea of where HR has been, and where HR is going in 2014.

Check out the list here

Any critical articles that are must reads?  

Leave your comment